What happens when you walk into a room?
Are you aware of how your employees see you?
Do you know how your employees experience you?
Have you taken the time to create a successful brand of yourself?
A smart manager understands the concept of “branding” – and why it works – and has learned that employees will work harder when they are acknowledged, appreciated, and understood.
Here are some questions managers must ask themselves:
- What is your brand?
- How do you present yourself to employees?
- Are you able to easily influence others?
- Have you developed a reputation that is admired, respected, and trusted?
To be respected, admired, trusted, and promoted in the business world, it’s important that managers create trustworthy brands for themselves.
Yes, just like Starbucks or Target or any other corporation, a smart manager creates a brand that is easily recognized by all. If you want to get the most from your employees, you must learn how to sell yourself – and all the qualities you possess—and turn those qualities into your own living brand.
Rhonda Scharf has made it clear, in her recent live webinar, Create your own brand of successful management: Take control, influence others, and get what you want , that all smart managers know how to influence others and get what they want.
In today’s rebounding economy, the smart manager takes advantage of every opportunity available – so why not take the time right now and learn how to brand yourself today?
Don’t miss out on becoming an even better and more respected manager:
- Develop a brand for yourself that employees will notice, trust, like, and respect.
- Learn the strategy of getting others to do what you want—without manipulating them.
- Understand how the right attitude influences others—and why you must adopt this attitude.
- Learn why you must never appear weak.
Reasons why a good manager must always be in control.